LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Notable quotes from the Screen Actors Guild Awards, presented Saturday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles:
- "I play Maura Pfefferman. She's very entitled and she has a lot of money. I would like to dedicate this award to the non-Maura Pfeffermans, who don't have a lot of cash for their operations, for their medicine, for their freedom." - Jeffrey Tambor, winner for actor in a TV comedy series for "Transparent."
- "Look at this stage. This is what we talk about when we talk about diversity." - Laura Prepon, accepting the TV comedy ensemble award on behalf of the 34-member cast of "Orange is the New Black."
- "Acting is not in a bubble - that magic only happens between acting companions." - Alicia Vikander, supporting actress winner for "The Danish Girl."
- "It's amazing to see a group of women together in any media situation who aren't talking about how big their butts are." - "Orange is the New Black" star Lea DeLaria on the red carpet.
- "Always take a nap at lunch." - Lead actress winner Brie Larson on the best advice she ever received.
- "I would first like to thank our creator - no, not that one. The one grounded here on earth." - Kevin Spacey, winner for TV actors in a drama, expressing gratitude toward "House of Cards" creator Beau Willimon.
- "Please continue to have some damn sense. Do what's right for the people. And climate change is a real thing." - Queen Latifah, winner for her role in "Bessie," on what she'd tell the next U.S. president.